Independence day special trek to Harishchandra Gad via nali route
Date: 14/08/2018 - 16/08/2018
Time: 7:00 pm
Alpine Ramblers has arranged a independence day trek to Harishchandra Gad From 14th august to 16 th august via left side nali route
Harishchandragad is a beautiful hill fort in the Ahmednagar region and a very popular trekking destination. The fort mountain along with, TOLAR KHIND, MALSHEJ GHAT offers a lot for trekkers. The main attraction here is the KONKAN KADA which offers a spectacular view of Konkan. During the rainy season you’d be
walking in the clouds on this fort. –
Saptatirtha Pushkarni , Kedareshwar Cave , Konkan Kada (Konkan cliff), Taramati peak
Fort Range: Malshej ghat region
Fort Height: 4710 feet above sea level
Difficulty level: – Medium hard
Altitude: 1,423 m
Time taken: 8 hours
Total Cost :- ? Call us or msg us
Call for confirmations:
Rushikesh -9594747146 (call / whatsapp)/ 9167046424
- Transportation by from kalyan to Walhivle village and back journey from pachnai
- Day 2- Breakfast & tea, evening refreshments & dinner
- Day 3- morning breakfast & tea & lunch
- Expertise Charges
- Safety equipment’s
- First Aid Kit
Cost Exclude –
- Mineral water, Cold drinks.
- Personal Orders.
- Day 1 – Dinner is not included of day 1 u all have to carry tiffin.
Rough itinerary for the event
- Take public transport to reach moroshi
- From moroshi to base village walhivle we take private zip.
- Have our dinner (dinner u have to carry) at walhivle village .
- After dinner go to sleep.
- wakeup call early in the morning
- After breakfast we start trek towards harishchandragad.
- After reaching top we have to visit kokan kada .
- Have dinner and go to sleep.
- Wakeup call early in the morning
- After breakfast we start our trek we have to start trek towards Taramati Peak.
- After lunch we start descending towards base village pachnai & after reaching base village we start return journey towards kasara
Things to carry: –
- 2 liter water (compulsory)
- No jeans allowed.
- A torch (mandatory)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or mattress with blanket
- 2 extra pair of dry clothes.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- 3 packets of Electoral Powder
- Only Shoulder Sack. No one side Sack please.
- Personal Medicine If u are undergoing any prescribed course
Online bookings are not available for this event.