Special rainy season trek to highest shikhar kalsubai
Date: 07/07/2018 - 08/07/2018
Time: 10:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We have planned our next trek to Kalsubai shikhar which is the highest peak in the Maharashtra on 17th july 2016 .
Kalsubai Peak (Marathi: कळसूबाई शिखर) is the highest peak (1646 meters) of the Sahyadris on the border of Igatpuri Taluka, Nashik district and Akole Taluka, ofAhmednagar district of Maharashtra, an Indian state.The entire hill is a part of Harishchandragad Kalsubai Sanctuary.
‘Kalsubai’ temple is located at the topmost peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra. At the summit there is a small flat portion with a small temple of Kalsubai, a local deity
Best Time to Visit Kalsubai Peak: June to December
Kalsubai Trek Climb: Medium
Duration : 5 hours
Kalsubai Height: 1646mtrs (5400 feet)
Batch 1 – 7 th – 8 th july 2018
Batch 2- 14th – 15th july 2018
Batch 5 – 4th – 5th august 2018 8
Batch 4 – 28th – 29 th july 2018
Batch 5 – 4th -5th august 2018
batch 6 – 11th -12th august 2018
batch 7 – 18th -19th august 2018
Trek Cost- ? ( call us or msg us on whats app )
Rushikesh Gawade – 9167046424 (calling/ whats app )
Cost Include –
1. to and fro Pick up and drop to Dadar.
2. breakfast , kanda bhajiya on the top.
4. All expertise charges of trek.
5. First aid charges .
1. Personal Insurance of any kind.
2. All beverages .
Meeting point & Train details will be notify to all of you as soon as possible
Things to be carried:
1) A haversack to put all things.
2) Cover all the valuable things in polythene bags to protect from rain.
3) Head torch or normal torch is compulsory.
4) Carry walking stick if available.
5) A Water Bottle – 2 Ltrs a must.
6) Good trekking shoes with good grip (compulsory)
7) CARRY some Biscuits, ready to eat food, chocolates, energy bars etc…
8) personal prescribed medicines (Optional)
9) Enerzal powder , Glucon D, Lemon etc… (Optional)
10) 2 lemons.
Terms and Conditions
* Nature is not our private property, Its God’s gift to us . Hence respect Nature and Love it truely.
* Strict code of discipline is expected from the participants, especially after reaching the fort.
* No risky stunts on the ‘EDGE OF THE MOUNTAINS’. We shall not be responsible for the Accidents/Death caused due to such activities.
* Participants should take care of their belongings. Avoid Valuable items like Gold etc…
* Please keep your personal medicines (If any) with you always.
* Trek is a rigorous journey, which definitely gives you sweet fruit after accomplishing it in a right manner.
1) Trek leader’s decision will be final.
2) Participants wearing sandals, kitos ,sleepers will not allowed to do trek with Alpine Ramblers.
3)This is an adventure activity ,so everyone should follow trek leader’s command. Life is precious, don’t put your life in dangers while clicking selfies on the edge of the valleys. The trek leader has the authority to remove you from the group of there are arguments on the issue of selfies.
Bookings are closed for this event.