Thrilling river rafting at Kolad
Date: 14/07/2018 - 15/07/2018
Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 am
Event Name: Kolad River Rafting
Date : Every Sunday
Event Cost: call us for the further details
Total Distance: 14 kms
Duration: 2 hrs to 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
Rapids: Total 10 rapids
Seats Available: 25
Situated at the outskirts of Mumbai, Kolad – is a small village, which is very well known for its adventure tourism. Kundalika River is a heavenly abode for all those who wish to seek the Adeline rush right at the middle of rapidly flowing river. Both the sides of the river overlook lush green forests adding up to the beauty of the journey.
- Raft amidst lush green forests
- Thrilling River Rafting adventure
- Know the techniques from experts
- Land and water adventure activities .
Ideal for both beginners and professionals, the river promises three thrilling rapids one of them is named as Jack Daniels. Once the rapids low down, you get to jump out of the raft and experience utmost bliss!!! Exhilarating and high on adrenaline, a rafting voyage to the mighty Kundalika River is something you can’t afford to miss this Summer !!! The gurgling streams and enthralling rapids are waiting to be explored……Go for it!!!
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus
- Food: Breakfast , Lunch & Evening Tea / Coffee
- Rafting, Gears & Guide Expertise charges
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Minimum age is 14 years. Children below 14 will be accepted at the instructor’s discretion
- Minimum weight is 35kgs and maximum weight is 100kgs
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 liters water
- Floaters /Slippers (No Shoes)
- Swimming Goggles (If you are wearing contact lenses)
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Towel & Extra Pair of Clothes (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes of quick-dry material)
- Extra plastic bag
- Haversack or backpack
- Waterproof Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Online bookings are not available for this event.